- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Loose in the Lab
- If a purchaser would like to cancel an order placed with Loose in the Lab please do so within 10 days from the date the order was placed otherwise there will be a minimum cancellation fee of 10% of the total cost of the order.
- Items must be returned within 10 days of receipt.
- Purchaser agrees to pay for initial S&H charges and a 20% restocking fee on regular items, and 35% on classroom kits and special orders.
- Purchaser will return items at their own expense.
- Returned items will not be accepted if damaged.
- If product is exchanged, purchaser will pay additional S&H charges.
- To ensure product quality and customer safety, we do not accept returns on any chemicals.
- Open your order immediately
- Damaged items must be reported within 5 business days
- This shipment was in good condition when it left Loose in the Lab.
- Articles damaged in transit should be reported at once to the delivering carrier, and a claim must be filed by you as soon as possible.